Thank you for scheduling with Bella Ritz. We look forward to servicing you. Please note that all cancellations must be done at least 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment to avoid being charged for the entire price of the service. Deposits will be applied to scheduled service and are not transferable. Contact stylist for further details.
- Non-refundable deposit is required to book appointment (this goes toward your total payment)
- I only accept cash, zelle, or applepay when paying your remaining balance
- Hair is not included
- Braiding hair must match natural hair color (will not tuck)
- There is a 15 minute grace period - after 15 mins, there will be a $10 late fee (after 30 mins your appointment will be canceled)
- Please try to book in the morning
- The time listed is an estimate, time may vary depending on the client
- Hair needs to be 4 inches long. All Around ( The length of you Pinky) still unsure? send me a picture of how your hair looks and I'll be happy to assist you.
- Avoid fresh trims before your appointment
- I do not do box braids on silky hair
-You must come with shampooed, conditioned, and BLOW DRIED( Not Stretched) hair without product. From root to tip, your hair should be blown out straight without any tangles. Your hair should not be wet or damp in any way
- Due to COVID-19, no guests are allowed
- Please reschedule your appointment if you’re not feeling well
- Masks are required
- Any questions or difficulty booking, please message me on Instagram @thebellaritz
Due to COVID-19, only the person receiving service may enter building. One parent may enter with a minor who is receiving service. Protective masks must be worn at all times during visit. Contact stylist for further details.